Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Lost has been Found, Sort of.

In a previous post, I mentioned that I had misplaced my Yellow Fever vaccination card.

Today I got a message from my friend Jon Sauder, who is the missionary living in Ghana. He said that he took a trip to the clinic that administered my Yellow Fever shot and asked them if they had any records on file. THEY DID. Seriously that is completely astonishing. We're talking about a small clinic in a city with a population of 4,010,054, and they had kept the record of my vaccine from 18 months ago. He emailed me the card and I printed it out. I'm so grateful God worked out that obstacle, despite the fact that it was my fault for misplacing in the first place.

Taking a look at this Yellow Card, I really shouldn't have been worried. I could have grabbed some canary yellow stationary and made my own. All it has is my parents names and my name on it, along with a handwritten date of the vaccine administration.

I'm joking, of course. I don't plan to forge any important documents to get in OR out of a foreign country.

I had asked for prayer about this Yellow Card snafu and God certainly answered! Thank you, dear readers, for your prayers.

Jesus is good. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment