Thursday, November 1, 2012

New Beginnings

I've been a xanga blogger for many, many years, so I've put up with a lot of updates, changes, bug fixes, etc. but I shalt do so no longer! Yesterday I tried making simple modifications to my profile, but xanga stubbornly refused to accept my alterations. I did some research and found a whole plethora of crabby xanga users that had come across the same problem. This has been going on for a while now, with no hope for repair in sight. So, like many of my friends did years ago, I'm abandoning the sinking Xanga ship. My blog will be found on the shores of Google, where updates will be accepted and bugs will get fixed.

Google, you practically own every part of my web existence, but since you've been so nice to me, I don't really mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment